Places to Visit: Athens
Duration:14 Nights / 15 Days
|DAY 1: |
Arrival in Athens . Transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the bus terminal for Aghios Konstantinos. Arrival and embarkation for Skiathos. Arrival in Skiathos. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
DAY 3 To 5 DAYS:
Stay in Skiathos on Bed and Breakfast basis.
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the port for the embarkation to Skopelos. Arrival in Skopelos. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
DAY 7 To 9 DAYS:
Stay in Skopelos on Bed and Breakfast basis.
Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to the port for the embarkation to Alonissos. Arrival in Alonissos. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
DAY 11 To 13 DAYS:
Stay in Alonissos on Bed and Breakfast basis.
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the port for the embarkation to Aghios Konstantinos. Arrival and transfer by bus to the hotel in Athens. Overnight.
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure transfer.
• Arrival and departure transfer: Islands: From/to port or airport. Athens: From/to port, airport. In case of Sporades Island Hopping program, from/to Bus Terminal.
• Hotel accommodation on BB basis, as described in each program.
• Sea Transportation between the Islands and from/to Athens ports (Piraeus, Rafina) as follows:
Cyclades Island Hopping: Ferry boat tickets T' Class from/to Piraeus and in between the islands. In case clients wish to travel by Hydrofoil, price difference should be paid on the spot.
Sporades Island Hopping: Hydrofoil tickets from/to Aghios Konstantinos and in between the islands, bus between Athens/Aghios Konstantinos and v.v.
• Assistance of our staff in Athens and on the islands.
the rates do not include:
All services not mentioned above (meals, drinks, porterage etc.)
• Rates of the ISLAND HOPPING program are per person in EURO.
• Programs beginning in one season and ending in another will be calculated according to the days spent in each of the respective seasons.
• In all programs the order of the islands visited might be changed as well as the duration of the stay on each island according to boat schedules or due to weather conditions.